1. The document must be composed in MS Word format, the text must be in Russian and in English.
2. The title (name) of the abstract file in Russian must begin with the number of the technical session, then, after an underscore, there must be an indication of the date of the presentation in accordance with the programme, the author’s surname and initials, as well as an indication that the abstract file is composed in Russian.Example: 'ТС1171 020_Иванов АВ_рус'
The title (name) of the abstract file in English must begin with the number of the technical session, then, after an underscore, there must be an indication of the date of the presentation in accordance with the programme, the author’s surname and initials, as well as an indication that the abstract file is composed in English.Example: 'ТС1171 020_Иванов АВ_англ'
Technical session numbers:
TC1 — New Sources of Energy and Flexibility
TC2 — Distributed Power Generation: Microgrids, Aggregators, Communities
TC3 — Hydrogen Energy and Industry Synergy
TC4 — New Market Design and New Services
TC5 — Digital Electrical Distribution System
TC6 — End-to-End Technologies — Cybersecurity
3. The title of the report must be specific, and the topic and subject of the work done by the author (or authors) must be clearly indicated.
4. The text must be proofread before being sent to the Technical Committee to avoid spelling, punctuation, grammatical, and stylistic errors.
5. To indicate special designations of physical quantities, subscript or superscript numbers should be used (for example, CO2 or m2).
6. Physical quantities and their designations must be given in the SI system.
7. Any uncommon abbreviations, or those unique to the author (s), may be introduced into the text only with a transcript following their first mention. Example: '…active energy complex (AEC)…'
8. Do not use manual hyphenation is not allowed.
9. Do not include illustrations or tables in the text.
10. Do not include bibliographic references and footnotes in the text. Do not include a bibliography with the text.
11. The length of the abstract text: no more than one A4 page (2,500 characters with spaces).
12. We draw your attention to the fact that the abstract is a short, logically coherent presentation of the main ideas of the report. The main purpose of the abstract and the report is to present the results of work to the community and encourage
people to express their opinion on the research presented. Therefore, we recommend following the below-mentioned rules when preparing abstracts:
— Each statement (thesis) should be brief and succinct.
— Each statement should be substantiated either logically or empirically.
— Do not endeavour to consider the solution to the problem in the abstract, since the abstract is a short, logically related presentation of the key ideas of the report, the proof of which is given in the text of the report.
— Adhere to a scientific style; the less emotional, the greater the results.
— Even an untrained reader should understand your text.
13. The formatting requirements for the document are given in the sample
Abstracts must be sent to email@example.com
no later than 06 November 2020
Abstracts that do not meet the requirements above will not be accepted for consideration by the Technical Committee.
At least one of the authors of the abstract must be registered in the Forum.
Submission (sending) of abstracts to the Technical Committee implies, by default, the consent of the author (s) to the publication of the abstracts on the energynet.ru website.
Accepted abstracts will be published on the energynet.ru website (in the 'Conference Programme' section).